This recipe turns an ugly duckling into a graceful swan! It is so simple to create a delicious dish with celeriac. Try out this recipe and see for yourself.
[caption id="attachment_5435" align="alignnone" width="300"] Yummy pan fried celeriac[/caption]
Pan Fried Celeriac Ingredients:
1 Diggers celeriac, diced
1 clove of Top Taste or Diggers garlic, crushed
4-5 sprigs of Top Taste Thyme
2 tbs Top Taste Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil
- Place the diced celeriac into the boiling water, and simmer for 5-6 minutes or until just soft
- Remove from heat and drain
- Add a enough oil to a frypan to completely cover the bottom of the pan, place on stove on medium heat.
- Once oil is hot, add the drained celeriac along with the garlic into the pan, rip up your sprigs of thyme over the top.
- Pan fry, tossing constantly, until it is golden brown. Serve while still hot.
Serves 2 as a side dish.