These fibre packed, sesame roasted sugar snap peas are a quick and tasty snack or entrée. Accompanied with delicious honey sesame sauce to add that sweet splash of flavour. Yummy!
Two large handfuls of Top Taste sugar sugar snap peas, trimmed
2tbs sesame seeds
2tbs sesame oil
Cooking salt to taste (we used 1tsp)
1tsp sesame oil
1tsp organic honey
- Preheat oven to 220C
- Put sesame seeds in a pan and warm on high heat, shaking constantly until fragrant and golden. Remove from heat.
- Place prepared peas into a bowl and toss with half the sesame seeds, salt and 2tbs of sesame oil until all peas are evenly covered
- Place peas in a single layer on a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, turing once
- In the mean time, combine honey, water, the rest of the sesame seeds and 1tsp sesame oil in a small bowl. Heating this gently over hot water may speed the process.
- Place peas in a bowl and serve with your honey dipping sauce.